Protecting your Real Estate Investment while Saving You Money
HPW Market Title
Why does your real estate need to be insured by Title Insurance?
Many different parties may have "rights" to your property such as mortgage and leasehold rights, liens due for unpaid taxes and liens claims to those to whom the owner owes money, just to name a few. Some of these claims actually attach to the property's title.
When you buy a home, building or vacant land, your attorney will perform a complete investigation (the "title search") on every aspect of the property looking for such risks.
Even after the search is completed, you will need protection in the event a hidden risk has been missed in the public records or someone makes a claim on the title to your property. Title insurance protects you against risks and insures you against loss.
How do you get Title Insurance?
North Carolina is an "attorney state" which means that title insurance is ordered by your closing attorney through the title company. Title insurance is a one time fee that will appear on your closing statement.
HPW Market Title will gladly work with any attorney in the state of NC that is approved by our underwriter, Chicago Title. However, for your convenience, we do provide a list of attorneys who are competent attorneys that focus primarily on Real Estate Law.
Make the Right Choice
Most people don’t realize they have a choice in title insurance. In order to make your decision easy, the HPW Market Title Team offers clients our ‘Big Three Guarantee,’ to ensure you are receiving the best coverage and the best service available.
- We’re Fast! We guarantee a 20 minute turnaround time on binders.
- We’re Committed! We guarantee exceptional customer service.
- We’re Here! We guarantee a fast response and stay an extra hour, just for you!
- HPW Market Title is backed by experience you can trust. Policies are underwritten by Chicago Title Company, a member of the largest family of title insurance companies in the nation.
- We offer Standard and Enhanced policies
- Claims service - Your HPW Market Title insurance policy will protect you against risks and insure you against loss. In covered situations, if your title is ever attacked protection may include: Legal Counsel & Full Purchase Price Protection
- 1031 Exchanges
Accessibility and Accountability:
- Underwriters are conveniently located at the Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston home office.
- As part of the Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston family, we have a vested interest in protecting your investment.
- Dedicated attorneys are only a phone call away to answer any title insurance questions.
- Spanish speaking underwriters are available.
Call HPW Market Title today at (919) 582-2555 for further information and assistance. We look forward to hearing from you!